Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Local Delivery Policy
Caketini provides local delivery to physical addresses within 10 miles from each location.
We do not require a signature upon receipt of any local delivered order. However, due to the perishable nature of our product and the fact we live in Arizona with the hot summers, we will not leave an order at someone's door if someone is not there to receive it.
Additional charges will apply for any re-delivery circumstances. A refund will not be applied once the order leaves our store.
Caketini cannot guarantee delivery if we are provided with an incorrect address, or for delivery delays resulting from inclement weather.
Custom Order Policy
- The items listed on an invoice must be paid for at the time of order unless prior arrangements have been made. A Custom order will not be made unless the invoice has been paid for in full.
- Once your order has been picked up or delivered, Caketini is not responsible for any negligent act(s) that result in damage to the product.
- Please allow time to correct any issue you have with your custom order when you come to pick it up.
For Custom Advance Orders:
- If your custom order is canceled within two weeks of the scheduled date of pick up a full refund will be applied for orders less than $100. Orders over $100 will be charged a 10% cancellation fee to cover consultation and accounting charges.
- If this order is canceled less than 14 days of scheduled due date the total amount of payment will be forfeited.
- If a client is not satisfied with the outcome of the design or taste, sufficient time should be allowed for Caketini to fix the cake or cupcakes. Caketini will assess the situation and decide at that time if any money will be refunded.
- We strive for 100% satisfaction and rely on positive feedback from our clients. We will honor any reasonable request for a refund.
Caketini treats all customer information as confidential and does not disclose or sell customer information to third parties. All customer information provided to Caketini is maintained in a secure environment and used only for the purposes of processing customer orders.
Special Instructions and Allergies
Caketini does not use preservatives so we recommend enjoying your cupcakes as soon as possible. Cupcakes are best served at room temperature.
Our cupcakes can also be frozen in an airtight container for up to one additional week. Please allow 3 hours to defrost your cupcakes before serving. We do not recommend refrigerating your cupcakes.
Caketini bakes with nuts on the premises and with flour containing gluten. We recommend those with nut allergies or gluten allergies error on the side of caution and refrain from eating our cupcakes.